Note from Testsigma CEO
The world is witnessing challenging times(COVID-19), and we sincerely hope that you, your loved ones, and your colleagues are taking precautionary measures and are staying safe. It is also encouraging to see the world’s resilience as it comes together to fight this rising threat.
We wanted to assure you that in the light of the current circumstances, we are taking all possible steps to ensure the safety of our employees as well as maintain uninterrupted services for our customers.
At Testsigma, we’ve taken the following measures to ensure the safety and well-being of our two greatest priorities – our employees and our customers:
- The entire team is working from home without any disruption since last few weeks, and we foresee this continuing until the situation improves.
- All non-essential travel has been put on hold and a special task force has been set up to monitor and address any operational issues.
- Systems have been tested, Testsigma platform will run without interruptions and you will continue to get the same quality of 24×7 support from Testsigma.
Our support team will continue to be available 24X7. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat for instant responses.
- During this time, our support teams are available and can be reached through email, website, online sessions, and chat. Our product support team has activated their Business Continuity Plan (BCP) to abide by Service Level Agreements that meet the ongoing customer needs.
- We have built redundancy into our engineering and customer support teams, so even though thankfully, none of our employees have fallen sick due to the virus, we’re confident that our processes and redundancies will ensure business as usual from our side to you.
- If you’re facing bandwidth constraints due to COVID-19, our automation experts are happy to jump in and help you with anything (training, automating your tests, setting up your test automation plans) that you may need. We’re happy to do it free of cost because we know you may not have planned a budget for this unexpected event.
If you’re looking for our advice on how to ensure continuous Testing during COVID-19, here’s my thought on optimizing your testing efforts for continuous delivery during the COVID-19 pandemic outlining ideas to get you to proactively think about ways you can optimize your delivery times with limited resources.
We are in this together. We will continue to monitor the global situation and offer continued support to our employees, customers, and partners as needed.
In this hour of crisis, I hope that this assurance helps you worry a little less and focus more on the people you care about most.
As always, we thank you for your business, and we are committed to doing everything we can to ensure that your business can continue to operate with minimal disruption. Most importantly, we hope that you and your family are safe and remain healthy.
Founder & CEO | Testsigma